Two Wolves Brewing is a new national beer brand, and we are looking for outgoing, active, outdoorsy people to represent our brand and image at events, festivals, tastings and in retail merchandising.
BECOME A BRAND AMBASSADOR
Become An Ambassador
- You are a highly energetic and outgoing person who enjoys working with and talking to people about beer (of course), and adventure.
- You enjoy the outdoors, be it camping, hiking, skiing, fishing, biking, kayaking, or whatever the activity is– and love to talk about it with others.
- You want to be part of a growing brand team and love the challenge of being involved in something new.
- Oh yes – you love beer!
About Two Wolves
Two Wolves Brewing is a new National beer brand, brewed in Vancouver, BC and distributed soon across Western Canada.
Our brand is geared at outdoors and adventure people, who live the life and enjoy the beauty the Canada offers. Two Wolves offers two beers;
- Two Wolves Arctic Blonde Ale
- Two Wolves Great Plains Brown Ale
We are looking for a part time Brand Ambassadors in the following areas;
- Vancouver/ Whistler
- Vancouver Island/ Victoria
- Kelowna/ Okanagan
The hours will be flexible and ‘on call’ but generally Friday evening and weekends. Our Brand Ambassadors will perform consumer marketing at retail liquor stores, including;
- product sampling
- customer interaction
- tear down
Secondly, the Brand Ambassadors assist at local events, and beer festivals. This includes;
- pouring beer
- answering customer questions
- promoting long term sales
- promotion and sales of swag and apparel
- tear down
- Must be 19 years of age or older in BC & Saskatchewan and 18 years of age or older in Alberta and Manitoba
- Must possess BC “Serving-it- right”, Alberta “ProServe”, Saskatchewan “SIRS” or Manitoba “Smart Choices”
- Must possess valid driver license and reliable vehicle (mileage will be paid)
- Stand comfortably for hours
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Possess a smart phone with camera and internet access
Other nice things
- Experience in event marketing, sampling, sales, brand promotion, server, bartender or in the alcohol industry preferred
- Active, and outdoorsy; Do you ski/snowboard, kayak, hike, camp, do yoga, or something extreme? Tell us about it. We are looking for fun outgoing people.
- Enjoy craft beer. Are you always trying the latest beer? Have you tried home brewing?
- Let us know how the batch turned out (this is not a brewingposition, we are just looking for the right person) What is your favourite brewery or beer style?
- Is your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media filled with photos of you with friends, the great outdoors, sports, beer reviews? Send us a link.
- We are looking for people who will both work hard and enjoy this opportunity